Yeonji25341_large

4b638_vegas4aee556_large

tattoo ideas tattoo artist free tattoo tattoo design tattoos
tatuaje tattoo picture tattoo gallery tattoo machine tattoo removal
tattoo image tattoo ink tattoo tattoo designs tattoo kit

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hot female tattoo by Priscilla Bray

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

My fourth tattoo, that I got on January 12, 2011: The one-year anniversary of my dad’s death.


Obviously there’s his name and his birthday and the day he died, but there’s also a lyric from “Promised Land” by Bruce Springsteen. Bruce was one of his favorite artists, also “Promised Land” was one of his favorite songs to sing and play, and it was played by his friends at his funeral. The rose is because Rose was his nickname. 


By Dan Kennedy at Silk City Tattoo in Hawthorne, NJ. 


murdertramp//tumblr


My fourth tattoo, that I got on January 12, 2011: The one-year...

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

“Count your blessing’s , not your problem’s” (Arabic) :)


“Count your blessing’s , not your...

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

My one and only tatt. Getting another one on my inner arm soon :) 


Agonyinmyblood.tumblr.com


My one and only tatt. Getting another one on my inner arm soon...

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

Found my old digital camera again today, time for some ugly flash pics, showing some inappropriate cleavage just to top it off!


Found my old digital camera again today, time for some ugly...